COMSOL News Magazine - Modelling, Simulation and Application Design in the Real World
Start reading how simulation is changing the way engineers and scientists are approaching and solving modern engineering challenges. Learn about how simulation is being used to design tidal water turbines for generating clean energy while protecting sea life; accelerate the complex automotive product development life cycle with simulation apps; develop ultrathin Dolby Atmos® enabled speaker technology for home entertainment systems and more.
- Home entertainment speakers
- Submarine HV cables
- Leadless cardiac pacemakers
- Engineering education using simulation apps
- Automotive product development
- Loudspeaker enclosures
- Industrial heat exchangers
- Tidal power turbines
- Gas flow measuring devices
- An urban rainwater management system
- Vibroacoustic cloaking
- Chemical vapour deposition
- Digitisation of testing, inspection and certification
To download a PDF copy of the magazine or read the digital version straight from your browser, visit: https://uk.comsol.com/c/ckr7
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
See Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies
contact the sales team.